IMPORTANT PROTOCOL INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ
We are excited to welcome you all back into our studio after months of not being able to service our guests. Here are the protocols we'll use at Salons by JC and Balance By Brittany for the next several weeks, until restrictions change. Inevitably, changes may be necessary and those will be communicated as soon as possible. Please understand while you may not agree with each protocol listed below, it is very important we comply with each protocol.
LIST OF PROTOCOLS AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Anyone exhibiting signs of illness, such as a fever over 99 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath should stay home and seek medical attention. You won’t be serviced and you will be asked to reschedule.
• Temperatures will be taken prior to entering my suite with a touch less thermometer.
• All persons, including myself, entering the location must wear a face mask. We have to wear face masks to the extent possible time while receiving services.
• Please wait in your car until I text you after my previous client has exited. Make sure I have your phone number. If I don’t have it, please text me with your name. All benches will be removed from hallways to avoid clients gathering and to prevent a chance of infection.
• Once you enter in my suite you will be asked to wash your hands.
• Please bring your forms (consent if this is a new service) already signed and filled up, along with a photocopy of your ID or a photo will be taken of it in the salon. This is a regulation by the Health Department. You can also email it to email@example.com prior to your appointment. We won’t be able to provide you with a form in our studio.
• We are continuing to use 100% disposable items and sanitizing after each client. We are licensed and we comply with all regulations provided by the Fulton County Health Department.
One client will be serviced at a time. No additional family members, friends, or companions will be allowed to join the client for their service.
Services will be appointment only. It has always been this way, however it is important now even more.
Front entry doors will remain locked to control access to the location. Please wait there until I meet you at the entrance.
Payments: the use of Signature Pads are prohibited, the POS (point of sale) it is deactivated. We only can and will take payments trough Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, ApplePay, Cash App, or exact Cash. If you want to pay for your service prior of your appointment please let me know and I will send you a payment request to your email or phone. The Government has instructed us not to use touch Pads to charge clients, therefor, no credit or debit cards will be accepted at this time.
If you have any questions please let me know before your appointment. I greatly appreciate your business and your support as well your collaboration to keep us safe. Thank you and be safe.
Brittany Fishman, PMU Artist